Welcome to BiblioCraftMod.com version 2.0!

Home Forums News Welcome to BiblioCraftMod.com version 2.0!

This topic contains 51 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  minion89 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #856
    NucHaz
    NucHaz
    Keymaster

    The time has finally come. This is basically the website I always wanted for BiblioCraft. Over the past 2 months or so I have been working on building
    [See the full post at: Welcome to BiblioCraftMod.com version 2.0!]

    #859

    Zulluh
    Participant

    Just wow dude, been using your mod and visiting this page since I started modding minecraft, one of those mods I can’t keep away from my list of essential ones.

    Thank you so much. :) *hug

    #861

    BaconStrips18
    Participant

    Can you update BiblioCraft to 1.8 and maybe add some new furniture so people who like 1.8 better can play and so I can play because I’am making a modpack for 1.8 and I hope you update it because your mod is awesome. :)

    • This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  BaconStrips18.
    #863
    NucHaz
    NucHaz
    Keymaster

    @Zulluh said:
    Just wow dude, been using your mod and visiting this page since I started modding minecraft, one of those mods I can’t keep away from my list of essential ones.

    Thank you so much. :) *hug

    Thanks! 😀

    @BaconStrips18 said:
    Can you update BiblioCraft to 1.8 and maybe add some new furniture so people who like 1.8 better can play and so I can play because I’am making a modpack for 1.8 and I hope you update it because your mod is awesome. :)

    If you re-read my 5th paragraph in the news post above, you’ll see I outlined my plan for updating to 1.8. 😉

    #865

    xbowenaero
    Participant

    Your links are not working. I’ve clicked almost everything but my cursor remains the same.

    #866
    NucHaz
    NucHaz
    Keymaster

    @xbowenaero said:
    Your links are not working. I’ve clicked almost everything but my cursor remains the same.

    Are you by chance using firefox with the NoScript plugin? I’ve ran into a few issues with that plugin that I haven’t been able to solve yet. If not, what browser are you using and what plugins, if any, do you have installed?

    #867

    Pipou22
    Participant

    Hello Nuchaz, The links don’t work for me either. I am using Chrome. Eager to discover your new site !

    Edit: I have tested it with IE, works well.

    • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Pipou22.
    #870
    NucHaz
    NucHaz
    Keymaster

    @Pipou22 said:
    Hello Nuchaz, The links don’t work for me either. I am using Chrome. Eager to discover your new site !

    Edit: I have tested it with IE, works well.

    Are you using any plugins in chrome? This is the first report I’ve heard of issues in chrome. I’m pretty sure problem is related to javascript, since the menus use a bit of javascript, which is pretty standard for wordpress, I’m just not sure yet what is going on.

    #871

    Pipou22
    Participant

    Yes, I’m using adblock plus, and shield for chrome. This answer is done with IE, and I could have a look at your site. Bravo, sir, well done ! I take the opportunity to say that Bibliocraft is on top of my favorite mods, very clean and full of useful things. Cheers !

    #872
    NucHaz
    NucHaz
    Keymaster

    @Pipou22 said:
    Yes, I’m using adblock plus, and shield for chrome. This answer is done with IE, and I could have a look at your site. Bravo, sir, well done ! I take the opportunity to say that Bibliocraft is on top of my favorite mods, very clean and full of useful things. Cheers !

    Ok, thanks. I’ve tested with adblock, but not shield, I’ll give that a go and see if I can duplicate the issue and go from there.

    Also, Thanks! Glad you enjoy the mod. 😀

    #887

    Leeo97one
    Participant

    Great job!

    I’ve no problem with Google Chrome.

    #891

    Ghan
    Participant

    Just recently started a server of my own that I run for some friends and myself, and started looking around for modding options and found this one. Can’t wait for it to be updated to 1.8 so I can try it out. It looks really well made.

    P.S. As someone said earlier I believe that the drop-down menus and links don’t work if you are using Adblock Plus, I turned it off for the site and then they worked for me. Using Firefox (up-to-date) for Win 8.1 x64.

    #892

    Pipou22
    Participant

    Disabling Adblock Plus did the trick. All the links are now OK. Thanks !

    #1065

    Tioloco123
    Participant

    yes, please Im waiting for this mod to release 1.8

    #1149

    wshao470
    Participant

    Do you have a set release date for the 1.8.9 version of BiblioCraft?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.