BiblioCraft has been updated for Minecraft version 1.9.4 and 1.10.2. This update makes a massive improvement to render speed on BiblioCraft items thanks to a model cache system I developed. This should address some of the performance issues. I also fixed block sounds on servers, like the desk bell, typewriter, and case. I also tried to fix a render crash that has come up and I did some back end work in preparation for the update to Minecraft v1.11.x.
I’ve also been working on an update for Minecraft v1.11.x and have been good progress. I am down to only about 50 errors left now. Much of the process of updating to that version has just been a process of learning what has changed. I don’t expect any serious issues at this point.
Anyway, head on over to the downloads page and grab the latest update for BiblioCraft! If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to post a comment on this news post, start a thread on the forum, post on the official thread on the Minecraft Forums or create an issue on my Github. Enjoy!