February 25, 2019 at 12:54 am #17541
• Lightweight, ultra portable design.
• Can be hand carried, shoulder-strapped, on a ﬂat surface or mounted.
• Up to 24 hours of standby for per 2-hour charge.
• Choice of Single or Dual Pairing operations (PAS-1 or PAS-2)
• AC and lithium rechargeable battery operaon.
• 3.5mm line input accepts external MP3, iPod and CD player.
• Powerful and 3 directional sound projection
• Smooth uninterrupted operations (with multiple sets)
• It is a secure-based system that only allows user with the pendent microphone to
access to it. This will help to prevent misuse of the system.
• An interference design from mobile devices and APs.
• Works both in indoor and outdoor premises.
• Rechargeable battery supporting 4-5 hours usage.
• User priority design. (No setting up or tuning required)
iTeach Portable Voice Enhancement System puts you in control of your lesson. Wireless access and preset memory sengs make life easier and hassle-free.
We pump up the volume but we shrink the size and weight. Try out our latest portable digital voice enhancement system that will change things work revoluonary.
Cool gadget for personal instructors, teachers, tour guides, and even for full scale deployment for touring stations, classrooms, meeting rooms, etc.
Be for indoor classroom, meeting room, canteen, or out in the park, inside a rowdy tour bus, or by the pool, you can talk eﬀortlessly to your audiences with iTeach.
iTeach is a new fully digital voice enhancement speaker system that can be used with direct AC or operates for around 4-5 hours in outdoor situation.
The unique part of this voice enhancement device is that we put the user in control. Turn on the speaker wirelessly using your Pendent Microphone. You can even adjust the volume of your speech wirelessly too.
iTeach is also designed based on fully design multi-room concept. This means there can be unlimited users and speakers in a school. No room to room interference, no cross-talk and the pendent microphones (DSP5505C) can instantly works with any iTeach speaker once you enter the room. With no pre-dominance design, each Pendent Microphone can simply pair and works with any iTeach Speakers in the school.
If that is not enough, try playing music with iTeach. You can link up the iTeach to mobile device, laptop, PC through 3.5mm wired connection, or by streaming them wirelessly to the iTeach speaker. Presentation will be just one click away.
1. Mount the speaker unit to the ceiling as shown (Near to the ceiling projector). The speaker unit projects 3 directions from the middle of the room. Place the side with no speaker towards the front of the room.
2. Plug the power supply to the projector’s
3. Make sure that the speaker unit is not
more than 4m away from the front wall
4. Do not need to turn on the speaker unit as it is automatic turn on when the pendent microphone is ON.
Once the DSP5505C pendent microphone is turned on in the room, the speaker unit will turn on instantly.
To turn off the speaker unit, tap power button on pendent microphone once. The LED light on the speaker unit will go OFF to indicate that the speaker is OFF.
Teacher is advisable to oﬀ their pendent microphone (pressing & hold the power button for 2-3 sec) before they leave the room.
1. No extra power socket and heater switch is needed for installation. This will save unnecessary cost for provision of electrical points.
2. The system cannot be used by 3rd party or students without the pendent microphone.
3. Only simple bracket is needed to mount up the 1kg speaker unit. Minimal cost for installation. Users can choose to place the speaker unit on table or on top cabinet too.
Pairing TypeSingle PairingDual Pairing
Size118 x 118 x 145 mm (including handle)
Weight1kg (including battery pack)
MaterialABS Dark Grey Resin (Housing)
ABS Dark Grey Resin (Housing)
Speaker Drivers1 x 6.35mm(Main), 2 x 5.59mm (Side) bridged
Input3.5mm (Audio In)
Power input15VDC (included with speaker unit)
Battery12V 6000mAH Pack (Li-126000)
BluetoothIncluded (ON by command)
Working Freq.2400 ~ 2483.5 MHz
Signal to Noise Ratio90dB
Resolution Ratio16 Bits
Charge Time2 hrs
Usage Time4-5 hrs
Standby Time24 hrs
r Unit PAS-1 PAS-2
Size22 Ø x 130 mm
Capsule TypeOmni Direconal Electret
Transmiting Distance20m (Line of sight)
Pairing Distance3-5 metres
Frequency Response50Hz ~ 15KHz
Operation Temp.-20 ~ 75 oC
Power ConsumptionAround 30mA.
Charging and Usage Time30 min ~ 1 hour (Charge)
8 ~ 10 hours (Usage)
Transmitting Power10 dBm
Sampling Rate32kHzITeach Classroom Audio System price
</table>February 27, 2019 at 5:06 am #17564
Our classroom sound (otherwise called a sound field) arrangements oblige a wide scope of learning conditions and objectives. Assignment Help Online. Regardless of whether you need frameworks that are undetectably introduced or incline toward ones that can be connected and prepared to go, FrontRow has an answer for your school.February 28, 2019 at 8:52 am #17576
Thanks for your tips. Many of them are about a healthy lifestyle. But study and health can’t co-exist. There are too many tasks and I have to stay all night! Sometimes I order writing tasks on Essays Match but I have little money and can’t do it all the time? Are there any students on the forum? Don’t you feel like it’s amazingly hard to study? There are too many tasks and I have to stay all night! Sometimes I order writing tasks on Essays Match but I have little money and can’t do it all the time
March 28, 2019 at 8:31 am #27468
- This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Nobel.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.