FIFA 18 News: The Characteristics of FIFA 18

Home Forums BiblioCraft Technical Issues FIFA 18 News: The Characteristics of FIFA 18

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  minionrussh 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rshop2018
    Participant

The aim, however, is still Juventus to score it. FIFA 19 Coins The exact same Mario Mandzukic ST 83 sends in a few minutes at the end of the first half a perfect cross from the right. 2 to 0. At this point Juventus must consider it. At 60 requires the deserved draw. Consistently a cross in the heart of the Real area awards an incursion of Matuidi CM 86 that broadcasts a mistake in carrying Navas and scores 3 to 0. Incredibly and against all odds the outcome is right back in a tie, the Real is under three goal at home and Juve seems projected to complete an excellent comeback bringing home the eligibility.

The final moments of the game are very delicate and it is then a cross in the middle is in elevation Cristiano Ronaldo that intercepts the ball and sends him within the Juventus little area. Vazquez approaches the ball that comes towards himis a couple of meters away from the door, is touched by Benatia who presses him to take out the ball. The referee is secure. Penalty, Buffon expelled for protests. Ronaldo comprehends the punishment which attracts Madrid from the semifinals.

The pros and the experts knew it and also the Giallorossi fans hoped it with all their heart. The only possible consequence that could attract Rome into the Champions semifinals was a 3 to 0, sharp and brutal. So it was magically in an evening that attracted the Capitoline team to the fore from the very crucial club-level tournament in Europe.

The first half after just five minutes Edin Dzeko ST 88 touches just enough to start a deep hole along with the goalkeeper of Barcelona. It is 1 to 0 and there are 85 minutes to perform. Roma play with a tactically perfect game seeking to stop Barcelona from making its match, possession of ball and poisonous passages to pit the opposing defense. At 55 minutes the next objective is always thanks to the Bosnian attacker.

In fact, the attacker of the Giallorossi group is landed at the area by Pique. Two to 0. The Barcelona at this stage recognizes the eligibility could visit Rome that is only a goal from achieving that goal.

The Catalan team, however, is in the mercy of Rome that has set the game perfectly can not do anything but hold on and trust that the match ends. It is a goal! The pleasure explodes in the Giallorossi stadium and even when the Cheap FIFA 19 Coins game is not finished yet, Rome understands it has the qualification in its own pocket. Barcelona is certainly defeated and Roma deservedly advances to the next stage.I always found my striker

PAC: He is just one of these players with high acceleration and a decent sprint speed. I played with a couple of games with him around the base and then hit the hunter on him, which brought him to 98 acc and 88 sprint speed. Felt pretty quickly after that. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I didn’t really expect him to score a whole lot, but he scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 games. After using Hunter, you’ll discover that his end from the box is quite clinical. Long strikes were decent as I found most of them either hit the pole were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

98 Passing is no exaggeration and is really felt in the game. Cunning balls happen with this kind of class and precision. He enables you to take your time with the game due to the type of player he is. Deadly on fracture, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I always found my striker.

minionrussh
    Participant

Well, this is my first visit to your blog! Your blog provided us valuable information .You have done a marvelous job

minion rush

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.