Draconic Evolution Guide in Bookcase

Home Forums BiblioCraft Technical Issues Draconic Evolution Guide in Bookcase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hajile_00 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hajile_00
    Participant

I am trying to figure out how to add the Draconic Evolution Information Tablet to the list of things that can go on a bookshelf, but I can’t use “tablet” (Thaumcraft has some), “information” is way too vague (nuclear information panels among others), and either “draconic” would be almost the whole mod, and the only remaining thing would be evolution, but if it searches the unlocalized names not display names then that also references the whole mod.

NucHaz
    NucHaz
    Keymaster

The keywords in the config also support spaces and periods too, so you may be able to enter like  “information tablet” or the entire unlocalized name. The keywords will search both localized and unlocalized names. If you don’t know the unlocalized name for an item, there is a creative only item in BiblioCraft that isn’t listed on the website called the “ItemStack Name Tester” which is just a book like item that has a gui. Right click with it on your hotbar to open the GUI, drop in an item and will give you the unlocalized name.

If you want, you can post the unlocalized name for me and I will add it to the default list so next time I put out an update it will be part of it.

Hope that helps. :)

hajile_00
    Participant

Thanks! I thought it would search for the individual words so this really helps.

UN: DraconicEvolution:infoTablet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.